First and foremost – be yourself.
Feel at ease whenever you turn the key. All of our homes have a defined style, and a thoughtful balance of private and communal space. Every touch – from plants and furniture to blankets, cushions and fragrances – is here for your peace of mind. We’ve made sure of it.
Our homes tend to have a lot in common. There’s quality wherever you look. Relaxing bedrooms. Decent outside space. Tech for entertainment and convenience. But co:homes aren’t show homes – they’re made to be lived in.
What else you’ll get…
- Wellbeing support from our team
- Local deals and discounts
- Our highlights for nearby businesses
- Add-on services on demand
We encourage people to step out of their rooms and into good company. You can still enjoy me-time; we just like to bring housemates together once in a while. And on the topic of housemates, you get to help pick who moves in.
Through the year, we’ll book mini events for the group. Massage? Wine tasting? An evening with a private chef? Leave it to us. These bookings are heavily subsidised by your rent, and you can arrange your own too.
You’re able to…
- Be part of the selection process
- Lead viewings yourself
- Schedule and choose events together
- Move to any other co:home in the UK
Personality matches don’t just happen within your own four walls. Often, another co:home won’t be too far away. We’ll facilitate networking with other residents so you can form a solid group for hangouts.
Whether you’re into sport, gaming, performance or something else, let’s see who else shares it. Then the rest is up to you. This is an easy, seamless route to bond and spark lifelong friendships without the awkward bits.
It’s all supported by…
- A dedicated team to run things
- Scope for you to take a wider community role
- Group discounts for meals and activities
- More opportunities to build relationships